As a parent, its important to look out for signs that your child might need to work with a speech and/or occupational therapist.

Some symptoms to pay attention to in your little one:

If any of these seem familiar, the first step is to book an appointment with a GP, who will be able to refer you to a specialist like Castle Hill Speech & Occupational Therapy.

If you have any questions about the process, you can always give our reception a call! We’ll be able to walk you through the steps.