Occupational therapists are an important part of treating autism and developmental delay. They focus on helping your child improve and conquer their everyday skills across a range of different fields.
- Daily living skills e.g. toilet training and dressing
- Fine motor skills for holding objects, handwriting
- Gross motor skills for walking, climbing stairs
- Sitting, posture or perceptual skills
- Awareness of his/her body and its relation to others
- Visual skills for reading and writing
- Social skills
At Castle Hill Speech & Occupational Therapy, we are focused on providing effective and enjoyable occupational therapy for children.